Shopping malls need background music to adjust the atmosphere of the store, and playing voice notifications, marketing promotions, and radio tracing is also a must-have function of the mall's broadcasting system, so a reliable and practical public broadcasting system. It is one of the indispensable infrastructures of the mall's weak electricity system, and the broadcasting system of small and medium-sized malls should focus on whether it is easy to construct and manage. Shopping malls are crowded areas, so in the design of shopping mall radio, not only play background music and paging broadcasts, but also consider emergency broadcasts. That is to design background music, broadcast and fire emergency broadcast compatible. All background music speakers can be forced to fire emergency broadcasting in the event of a fire. When performing a normal background music broadcast, once a fire alarm occurs, the broadcast is forced to the emergency broadcast state, and regional emergency broadcasts are implemented with the highest priority to each area, and manual broadcasts can be used to handle accidents, avoiding misoperations caused by haste Possibility. Provide protection for malls to respond to emergencies.
中小型商场，共三层 。 The project is a small to medium-sized shopping mall with three floors . 1、播放背景音乐2、可接入消防信号3、可随时发布语音通知、系统易于管理。 Project functional requirements 1. Play background music 2. Can access fire signals 3. Can announce voice notifications at any time and the system is easy to manage.
According to the requirements of the mall, combined with the design ideas of fire broadcasting. Our design scheme is as follows:
1. The system is a combination of background music and fire emergency broadcasts. The background music broadcast and fire broadcasts can share speakers, avoiding repeated wiring.
2. For the distribution of speakers, please refer to the speaker point design drawing and layout according to the actual situation on site. The speaker uses coaxial speaker TM-520, with beautiful sound quality and built-in power adjustment.
3. The system is equipped with a DVD player and a digital tuner as the sound source, and a broadcasting microphone with a music intro reminder tone is used for voice notification.
4. The system uses three pure rear-stage amplifiers corresponding to the speakers on each floor.
5. The system is equipped with a power sequencer to supply power to other equipment in the system.
6. How the system implements fire protection linkage: The alarm signal generator collects the fire signal and sends the alarm sound source to the preamplifier to realize the alarm.
Back to top