In order to improve the overall use of weak electricity in the building, meet the diverse use needs of modern buildings, and create a casual and easy working environment, it is proposed to design and install a background music broadcasting system in the building's public corridors and other areas. The background music broadcasting system is designed to meet the daily background of the building Music broadcasts, voice broadcasts, information dissemination, information notifications, etc., fire emergency broadcasts in emergency situations.
The building background music system belongs to business broadcasting. In response to the building's use of the broadcasting system, the design of the building broadcasting system for control and broadcast design must consider three parts: public broadcasting, emergency broadcasting and call broadcasting. Public broadcasting and emergency broadcasting are two independent systems in design, but they must be organically combined in use to minimize the project cost and fully reflect the advanced functions of the system. The system design requires practicality, advancedness, and economy. , Stability, scalability are design principles, combined with the use of the building's system requirements, through scientific and reasonable design, to meet the needs of the building background music;
I. System composition
Comprehensive planning and design of the building. The equipment control center is located in the equipment fire control center. We have designed a set of reliable and practical background music and public (emergency) broadcasting systems for centralized control transmission from audio signals. That is, design background music broadcasting is compatible with fire emergency broadcasting. All background music speakers can be forced to fire emergency broadcasting in the event of a fire. When performing a normal background music broadcast, once a fire alarm occurs, the voice system is automatically triggered, the broadcast is forced to the emergency broadcast state, and emergency broadcasts are implemented in the building with the highest priority, and manual broadcasts can be used to handle accidents to avoid The possibility of misoperation caused by haste.
Second, the speaker point analysis
As one of the main parts of the broadcasting system, the speaker takes a large part in the broadcasting system, and the choice of the speaker becomes very important. In principle, the selection and location of speakers should select broadcast speakers of different specifications depending on the environment. When designing a building broadcast, you must inspect the construction situation on the spot of the building and design it in accordance with the use environment of the building. The main points of this building broadcast design speaker are as follows:
(1). Speaker selection: ceiling-mounted embedded speakers are used in the ceiling area of the indoor corridor, wall-mounted speakers are installed in the underground garage area without the ceiling area, and grass speakers are installed in the outdoor green belt;
(2). Power selection: 6W / 9W for wall-mounted speakers in underground garages; ceiling-mounted embedded speakers for ceiling areas in indoor corridors, 3W / 6W for speaker power, and 25W for outdoor green grass speakers.
(3). Installation settings: The design distance of indoor ceiling speakers is between 08 meters and 10 meters, the design distance of underground garage wall-mounted speakers is between 10 meters and 15 meters, and the outdoor green belt speakers are designed according to 20-30 meters. Inter settings
(4). Speaker partition: speaker point involves the partition of the broadcasting system. The partition is for easy management. In principle, any place that needs to be treated differently should be divided into different areas to meet the management requirements of daily broadcasting.
Third, the configuration function
(1) Due to the large building area of this building, there are many floors. In order to facilitate broadcasting, the broadcasting system should be divided into several areas, so that area broadcasting or area paging can be performed in different situations. According to the building's requirements for public broadcasting, we divide the background music broadcasting area according to the functional requirements; the floor to be broadcasted by the building has 20 floors (including the ground floor and the second floor). Divide into 20 partitions. The emergency broadcast design shares the front-end speakers with the background music system. The emergency broadcast design requires N ± 1 or adjacent alarms in the event of an emergency. It can also be set to enter the emergency alarm in all areas at the same time:
(2) When playing background music under normal conditions, it is broadcasted with a lighter sound, providing a comfortable and leisure environment for staff and customers; while the voice broadcast system requires high volume broadcasts, which can make the areas notified clear. To broadcast content.
(3) To play background music, it is necessary to be able to broadcast in all areas, and also to achieve independent broadcasting in some areas in the area. It can be easily achieved through the partition mode of broadcasting equipment. When background music is being played in all areas of the entire building and an emergency occurs, emergency messages need to be notified to designated local areas in the area, and personnel in other areas are not expected to be disturbed by the emergency broadcast, so background music will continue to be played. It must be embodied in the system design to realize the function of implementing two different broadcast contents of background music broadcasting and emergency broadcasting respectively in different districts at the same time as needed.
(4) When a fire alarm occurs, an emergency broadcast is required, and if it is too late to notify the floor corresponding to the fire area through a manual call, the broadcast system must be able to respond automatically and immediately, not only can it record the emergency broadcast presets in the system. Go to the corresponding floor and play at maximum volume.
(5) In the event of a fire alarm, emergency broadcasts are required, requiring the emergency evacuation of personnel on the corresponding floor or area (such as the Nth floor), and requiring adjacent floors (N + 1th floor, N-1th floor) or area. The personnel also got the ⎝⎛森林舞会游戏⎞⎠ and evacuated quickly, but no other personnel on the other floors were scheduled to evacuate to avoid accidents such as blockage of the corridor.
Use of equipment
Back to top